Chad DeDominicis joins the show to discuss the Buffalo Sabres, the cursed start to the season, and what to make of their strange underlying numbers. Topics include:
- All of the bad luck they've suffered through
- Their historically bad 5v5 offense
- How shooting % fluctuations can mess with you
- Do they have the right system for their personnel?
- Pros and cons of low event hockey
- Is Ralph Krueger best suited to be a coach?
- Victor Olofsson at 5v5 vs. on the power play
- The mystifying way they've used Jeff Skinner
- Skinner's value, trying to make it worth
- Ways to improve the team this season
- Keeping Jack Eichel happy
- Eichel's shooting this year
- Taylor Hall's future
If you're interested in the Blue Wire Hustle program discussed at the top of the show, you can submit your application here: http://bwhustle.com/join