Here are just some of the topics you'll hear about ...
- What happens in a divorce if your marital home is mortgaged? Can one party stay in the home, anyway? Why it's not always necessary to sell!
- How do you qualify for a loan? When is the best time to do it?
- How to raise your credit score in order to qualify for a loan.
- How can a stay at home mom refinance so your kids can possibly stay in their home? How and when does spousal support and child support figure into the equation? When do you begin to document?
- Issues to consider when dividing the assets.
- Learn how debt can be excluded from from the spouse who's on the note after divorce.
- Some insights into the underwriting and qualifying process.
... and more!
Find Noel Cookman at www.TheMortgageInstitute.com and 972.724.2881.
Thank you, Noel Cookman!