On this episode of The Built in Seattle Podcast, I talked with Detlef Schrempf, Director of Business Development at Coldstream and NBA legend.
For extras from this interview, subscribe to my weekly email
To learn more about Detlef's Erase the Hate campaign on Cauze.
- How the Sonics built a winning culture in the 90s.
- Why he got locked out of local gyms in college.
- How he learned to calm down, focus, and do less.
- Why he stopped trying to get a bigger house and car.
- How the Sonics defensive strategy got players to check their ego.
- Lessons from guarding Michael Jordan or Stockton/Malone.
- How self-affirmations helped overcome doubt in reaching new levels.
- Why business is not like hitting a winning shot for 20K screaming fans.
- The questions he asked to find motivation after the NBA.
- Why he started a foundation to help children.
- How simple principles create clarity.
- Why he reads and how we should use books.
- Taking action to Erase the Hate.
Where to follow Detlef
Where to follow Adam:
Feedback? Suggestions on who to interview?
Email me anytime - email@example.com