On this episode of The Built in Seattle Podcast, I talked with Sidney James, Founder at Inyore (inyore.com).
For extras from this interview, subscribe to my weekly email
- The experiences that led to the idea for Inyore.
- Transitioning from school teacher to tech founder.
- The results of his A/B test to indicate race (and not) on job applications.
- How he interviewed others to find related problems.
- His surprising discoveries from user interviews.
- Why people don't speak up inside companies and the fear of judgement.
- The scrappy first product that led to Inyore.
- How big company employees using his MVP led him to go full-time.
- The challenges of building social product for anonymous users.
- Why starting was the hardest part and how the community opened up after he took the first steps.
Where to follow Sidney:
Where to follow Adam:
Feedback? Suggestions on who to interview?
Email me anytime - email@example.com