On this episode of The Built in Seattle Podcast, I talked with Rebecca Bastian, CEO & Co-Founder at OwnTrail (owntrail.com)
For extras from this interview, subscribe to my weekly email
- How she joined a 20-person startup called Zillow.
- The journey from PM to VP of Product over 15 years
- Why she built an "Equity and Belonging" program in 2017.
- How writing a single guest blog post led to writing a book.
- Why she has avoided a master plan in blazing her own trail.
- How "accidental entrepreneurship" pulled her away from Zillow.
- Why your goal shouldn't be to avoid all pain and failure.
- How designing the book launch website led to the idea for a company
- The 3 questions she asks to make big decisions.
- Why LegUp is her Seattle business role model.
- Why Laura Clise is her Seattle leader role model.
- Why she wouldn't give her 20 year old self any advice.
Where to follow Rebecca:
Where to follow Adam:
Feedback? Suggestions on who to interview?
Email me anytime - firstname.lastname@example.org