On this episode of The Built in Seattle Podcast, I talked with Jessica Eggert, CEO & Founder at LegUp (legup.care).
For more stories and lessons from startup life in Seattle, subscribe to my weekly email
- Making a 15-year life plan and why it doesn’t work.
- Entering the workforce at 19 while hiding her age.
- Moving forward without knowing what success looks like.
- How she learned to say "yes" and open to possibilities.
- How solving her own problems and wining it led to a business.
- Why she kept asking "let's see what this can be."
- Realizing she was solving the wrong problem.
- The challenges defining and naming a category.
- Developing company values toward diversity.
- Recruiting people from outside tech.
- Why Convoy is her Seattle business role model
- Why Rebekah Bastian & Ben Gilbert are her Seattle leadership role models.
Where to follow Gordon:
Where to follow Adam:
Feedback? Suggestions on who to interview?
Email me anytime - email@example.com