On this episode of The Built in Seattle Podcast, I talked with Julian Alvarez, CEO & Co-Founder at Logixboard.
For more stories and lessons from startup life in Seattle, subscribe to my weekly email
- How to stay sane when people say you're crazy.
- No tech founder + No domain expertise = ??
- Selling first customers from PowerPoint
- Moving to Columbia to sit with an early customer.
- The 50+ rejections, 7 months, and 6 flights that it took to land the first customer.
- Smiling about mistakes.
- The formula for raising money. Behind the scenes on Logixboard series A.
- Why Symbol.ai is Julian's Seattle business role model.
- Why Jon Gelsey is Julian's Seattle leadership role model.
Where to follow Julian
Where to follow Adam:
Feedback? Suggestions on who to interview?
Email me anytime - firstname.lastname@example.org