On this episode of The Built in Seattle Podcast, I talked with Laura Jennings, Founder & CEO & at Knack (KnackShops.com).
For more stories and lessons from startup life in Seattle, subscribe to my weekly email
- Laura's 20+ years exploring consumer behavior.
- How Knack discovered the gifting market on route to a related vision.
- Thinking about consumers a creative force.
- How Laura learned an entirely new business model out of her basement.
- Why in-person tests were key to creating the right user experience.
- The choice to bootstrap and unbundling VC.
- Lessons from leading new products at Microsoft in the 80s and 90s.
- What happened when Knack ran out of boxes during the peak holiday season.
- How to face fears and failures with a forward-looking mindset.
- Why BabyList is Laura's Seattle business role model.
- Why Loria Yeadon is Laura's Seattle leadership role model
Where to follow Laura:
Where to follow Adam:
Feedback? Suggestions on who to interview?
Email me anytime - email@example.com