On this episode of The Built in Seattle Podcast, I talked with Katie Curnutte, Founding Partner at KMG and former SVP of Corp Communications & Public Affairs at Zillow.
For extras from this interview, subscribe to my weekly email
- Why she likes to be behind the scenes building other people up.
- How a love for story telling got her into journalism.
- Why patience was key to Zillow's brand building success.
- How Zillow rose above the noise with data.
- How she saw leaders shine in a layoff.
- Why leads need to deliver the hardest messages.
- What reporters actually care about.
- How she got Zillow CEO to do a live event with President Obama.
- Finding the right channels for a startup brand.
- What most founders get wrong.
- How to explain marketing, PR, and brand to a tech founder.
- Why Joe Coffee and OwnTrail are her Seattle business role models
- Why Maria Colacurcio is her Seattle leadership role model.
Where to follow Katie
Where to follow Adam:
Feedback? Suggestions on who to interview?
Email me anytime - firstname.lastname@example.org