On this episode of The Built in Seattle Podcast, I talked with Omri Mor, Co-Founder & CEO at Routable
For extras from this interview, subscribe to my weekly email
- How he raised a $30M series B in about 1 week.
- Why he did 300+ interviews before writing any code.
- Why proving the product in enterprise was critical.
- Why engineering velocity won investor confidence.
- How to validate a replacement solution.
- Why "assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups"
- How Routable has been inspired by Steven Segal movies.
- Why YC asked him "what the hell were you doing for the last 9 months?"
- How leading questions lead you to build the wrong product.
- The transition from mad scientist to CEO.
- Why Outreach is Omri's Seattle business role model.
- Why Matt Oppenheimer is Omri's Seattle leader role model.
Where to follow Omri:
Where to follow Adam:
Feedback? Suggestions on who to interview?
Email me anytime - firstname.lastname@example.org