In this episode, Josh, Lindsay, and Brent discuss shootings in Colorado, the migrant crisis at the border, the increased distribution of vaccines for all adults, new sanctions on China, Utah’s anti-porn proposal, and Prince Harry’s new job. Lindsay gives a rundown of this week’s ERLC content including Cody Barnhart with "Three potential long-term effects of pornography addiction," Catherine Parks with "The abortion pill is the next frontier in the abortion debate," and Andrew Bertodatti with "What should we pay attention to in the news?: An interview with Jeffery Bilbro about Reading the Times."
- America mourns again
- Biden puts Harris in charge of border crisis
- Every Tennessean 16+ will be eligible for vaccination ‘no later than April 5’
- Krispy Kreme will offer free doughnuts—all year long—to people with COVID-19 vaccination cards
- Sanctions on China
- Utah anti-porn proposal
- Prince Harry announces new job at tech startup in post-royal life
Lindsay: Pray for the Thackers; watching West Wing
Brent: Spring Training: CoolToday Park
Connect with us on Twitter
- Caring Well: Churches should be a refuge for those who have experienced abuse. The Caring Well Challenge is a free resource from the ERLC in which we take you through a year long journey with 8 different steps to help make your church safe for survivors and safe from abuse.
- Stand for Life: At the ERLC, we stand for life. Our work to save preborn babies and care for the vulnerable is vital to our work. Believing that abortion can end in our lifetime, will you join us as we STAND FOR LIFE?