It’s that time of year again. On this episode of The Data Chief, Cindi dives into three of the hottest book recommendations for data and analytics leaders and sits down with Dr. Barb Wixom, author of Data is Everybody’s Business, Vin Vashishta, author of From Data to Profit, and Asha Saxena, author of The AI Factor.
- Introducing Dr. Barb Wixom (2:10)
- Barb’s desire to continue helping people in the data industry (2:57) (Barb)
- The different types of organizational leaders (8:21) (Barb)
- Creating value from data (10:50) (Barb)
- The selling framework (16:42) (Barb)
- A financial services case study (21:56) (Barb)
- Introducing Vin Vashishta (27:18) (Vin)
- The importance of companies having a single playbook (28:08) (Vin)
- Benefits of a value-based approach (32:52) (Vin)
- Starting with a problem statement (34:58) (Vin)
- When a lack of data literacy becomes problematic (38:46) (Vin)
- Driving culture change (40:30) (Vin)
- Introducing Asha Saxena (46:12)
- What is Women Leaders in Data and AI? (48:27) (Asha)
- The four-quadrant framework for deploying AI (52:11) (Asha)
- Case Study: How an Animal Shelter leveraged AI (55:44) (Asha)
- How to use AI ethically and responsibly (59:32) (Asha)
Get even more insights from data and analytics leaders like these on The Data Chief.
Mission.org is a media studio producing content for world-class clients. Learn more at mission.org.