Chocolate pudding, swallowing your Ls, noise-cancelling headphones and getting stabbed.
On today's episode of The Daily Talk Show, we discuss:
- Happy Chocolate Pudding Day
- What is a pudding?
- Changing our names
- Victorians swallow their Ls
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Going from a vowel to an 'L'
- Our voices have changed
- Tommy's radio voice
- Getting hit in the nuts
- Defending yourself when walking in the dark
- Does it hurt more to be hit in the nuts if you have a small penis?
- Calling the cops on the dodgy guy outside
- Protein Paul hates the area
- The nice neighbour and the expensive drill
- Josh is over the neighbourhood
- What we need in a new office
- Josh saw a stabbing
- George had a knock at the door from the police last week
- A massive announcement on Wednesday
Watch and listen to this episode of The Daily Talk Show.
Email us: email@example.com
Send us mail: PO BOX 400, Abbotsford VIC 3067
The Daily Talk Show is an Australian talk show and daily podcast by Tommy Jackett and Josh Janssen. Tommy and Josh chat about life, creativity, business, and relationships — big questions and banter. Regularly visited by guests and gronks! If you watch the show or listen to the podcast, you're part of the Gronk Squad.
This podcast is produced by BIG MEDIA COMPANY.