Daryl and Taylor discuss the breaking news that Manchester City have been handed a Champions League ban for the next two seasons. What happened, what might happen, and what still remains unclear? After that, they answer 10 listener questions.
- Who has the higher ceiling: Gio Reyna or Christian Pulisic?
- Now that the WNT has qualified for Tokyo, who’s in our 18 player squads?
- Why is the Milan Derby called the "Derby della Madonnina?"
- Which foreign players should NWSL teams spend allocation money on?
- What are some other strangely worded or specifically written soccer contracts?
- What are our thoughts on the US men's union's statement in support of the women's CBA legal fight?
- Why is there a 3pm TV broadcast blackout in England?
- How is Wayne Rooney doing at Derby and what do his performances tell us about the standard of MLS vs the Championship?
- What are the reasons for US Soccer Twitter and Reddit seeming to still dislike Berhalter?
- Why isn't there more player movement from USL to MLS from teams that aren’t affiliates?
QUIP! Go to http://getquip.com/listen to get your first refill free
HIMS! Go to http://forhims.com/totalsoccer for your first month free
Manscaped! Check out the new Lawn Mower 3.0 and get 20% off PLUS free Shipping with the code TSS at Manscaped.com