Daryl and Taylor do their best to answer your Premier League-centric questions, like...
1) How big of a role did Christian Erikson play in turning things around for Spurs against Aston Villa?
2) Will the pressure be on Frank Lampard this season?
3) Why didn't Pulisic start against Man United?
4) Is Marcus Rashford good enough to be a Big 4 striker?
5) What were the arguments for and against closing the PL transfer window before the season begins?
6) How well was VAR utilized in the opening weekend?
7) Were Wolves cheated by VAR?
8) Who’s going to be the breakout star of the teams in the lower half of the table?
9) Why did the NBCSN graphics look more like Sky Sports's graphics?
10) Which 2-3 non MLS teams should I be following? NOTE - This one isn't Premier League specific.
SPONSORS! Today's show is brought to you by...
Dollar Shave Club! Go to http://dollarshaveclub.com/tss to get an Ultimate Starter Set for $5
Ledbury! They're a Richmond-based men's apparel company that specializes in luxury men's dress shirts, casual shirts and related accessories. Their annual warehouse sale is taking place from August 21-25, with discounts up to 75% off. For those not in the central Virginia area, use code TSS2019 online to get 20% off your first purchase from now until the end of August!