Daryl and Taylor discuss Gregg Berhalter's preliminary 40-player roster for the 2019 Gold Cup. Who missed out? Who are the surprises? Where does Tyler Boyd fit into the equation? All that and much more!
After that, it's on to listener questions...
1) If you could add 1 player from the 1994 USA World Cup squad to the current USMNT roster, who would it be?
2) Analyzing yet another alternative to penalties
3) Who is the best player in the world who doesn’t play in a country’s top league/ligue/lig?
4) How important is it to know the history of soccer?
5) Why did Chelsea fly to America to play a "pre-season friendly" with the New England Revolution between their final Premier League game and the Europa League final?
SPONSORS! Today's show is sponsored by...
Hims! Go to http://forhims.com/totalsoccerED to get the first month of their ED treatment for just $5.
Talisman Caps! Go to http://talismancaps.com and use code TOTALSOCCER20 for 20% off any order of $35 or more.