Daryl and Taylor answer many, many listener questions, including...
1) What makes for a good soccer stadium? What makes a bad one?
2) What do you think has gone wrong at Dortmund this year?
3) Why don't managers sub off their top players more often or much earlier when their teams have a comfortable lead?
4) What are some good variations for penalty shootouts?
5) Who should be the USMNT's starting left back?
6) Would you consider this a successful season for Cameron Carter-Vickers?
7) When you daydream about a title- or cup-winning goal for your favorite team, what does it look like?
8) Why don’t more MLS teams also have women's teams?
SPONSORS! Today's show is brought to you by...
Policy Genius! Go to http://policygenius.com to get a great deal on life insurance and other types of insurance.
Hims! Go to http://forhims.com/totalsoccer to get a Hims hair-loss kit for $5
Wix! Go to http://wix.com/TSS to build a site for free and use code TSS for 10% off if you upgrade to premium