Do you struggle with getting things done especially when you’re feeling overwhelmed?
Does doing your everyday tasks seem more of a burden than a delight?
Would you like to learn how to shift your perspective so you can feel good about doing something rather than feeling forced to do something?
In this weekly special, you will learn an easy reframing exercise that can surely make a difference in your mindset.
Listen to this episode so you can turn your work into service, and your responsibilities into opportunities by learning how to say “I get to” instead of “I have to”
THREE WAYS TO GET THE FREE RESOURCES SHARED IN THIS PROGRAM
SIGN UP AT https://bit.ly/HHMGSU
TEXT: Word "Joyful" to 38470.
JOIN FB Group: Happy and Healthy Mind with Dr. Rozina; http://bit.ly/HHMwDRG
LOVE THIS VIDEO and CHANNEL? HERE are YOUR NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to my channel!
2) SHARE THIS EPISODE WITH A FRIEND
3) GRAB YOUR FREE AUDIO GUIDE: “Relax on the go” https://www.stresstojoy.com/newsletter
4) SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE Stress to Joy AUDIOBOOK on AUDIBLE: https://adbl.co/2w9LL5W
5) GET MY BOOKS/GUIDED GRATITUDE JOURNAL/AUDIOBOOKS
6) ENROLL IN STRESS TO JOY ONLINE COURSE
7) BOOK ME FOR YOUR SPEAKING, LEADERSHIP TRAINING, CORP. CONSULTING:
8) MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR TREATMENT: https://shifahealth.org/request-an-appointment
#reframingexercise #happymind #healthymind #DrRozina
Dedicated to Your Health and Happiness