Are you suffering from the hidden wounds of toxic childhood stress?
Would you like to learn some practical steps so you can empower yourself despite all your past experiences?
In this episode of 'Happy and Healthy Mind with Dr. Rozina,' our guest, Dr. Glenn Schiraldi shared some practical exercises for overcoming ACEs from his newest book, The Adverse Childhood Experiences Recovery Workbook.
Glenn R. Schiraldi, Ph.D., retired Lt. Colonel has served on the stress management faculties at the Pentagon, the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, and the University of Maryland School of Public Health. He is the founder of Resilience Training International (www.ResilienceFirst.com), which teaches people how to prevent and recover from stress-related conditions.
Tune in to this recording so you can reduce your suffering, improve happiness, improve your health and overall functioning.
THREE WAYS TO GET THE FREE RESOURCES SHARED IN THIS PROGRAM
SIGN UP AT https://bit.ly/HHMGSU
TEXT: Word "Joyful" to 38470.
JOIN FB Group: Happy and Healthy Mind with Dr. Rozina'; http://bit.ly/HHMwDRG
LOVE THIS VIDEO and CHANNEL? HERE are YOUR NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to my channel!
2) SHARE THIS EPISODE WITH A FRIEND
3) GRAB YOUR FREE AUDIO GUIDE: “Relax on the go” https://www.stresstojoy.com/newsletter
4) SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE Stress to Joy AUDIOBOOK on AUDIBLE: https://adbl.co/2w9LL5W
5) GET MY BOOKS/GUIDED GRATITUDE JOURNAL/AUDIOBOOKS
6) ENROLL IN STRESS TO JOY ONLINE COURSE
7) BOOK ME FOR YOUR SPEAKING, LEADERSHIP TRAINING, CORP. CONSULTING:
8) MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR TREATMENT: https://shifahealth.org/request-an-appointment
#adversechildhoodexperiences #happymind #healthymind #DrRozina
Dedicated to Your Health and Happiness