Do you know someone being judged for seeking mental health because of being a leader?
Some people with mental health concerns who are leaders can be misunderstood, ridiculed, or discriminated against by colleagues, friends, or even family. As a result, they may assume you are unstable, or dangerous due to your mental health issues.
Would you like to learn tips on how to reduce the stigma of having mental health concerns as leaders and seeking care?
In this program, our guest, Dr. Wong explains the value of destigmatizing mental health when you are into leadership.
Tune in to this episode so you can discover how to reduce the stigma of having mental health concerns as leaders.
THREE WAYS TO GET THE FREE RESOURCES SHARED IN THIS PROGRAM
LOVE THIS VIDEO and CHANNEL? HERE are YOUR NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to my channel! https://bit.ly/RozinaYT
2) SHARE THIS EPISODE WITH A FRIEND
3) GRAB YOUR FREE AUDIO GUIDE: “Relax on the go” https://www.stresstojoy.com/newsletter
4) SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE Stress to Joy AUDIOBOOK on AUDIBLE: https://adbl.co/2w9LL5W
5) GET MY BOOKS/GUIDED GRATITUDE JOURNAL/AUDIOBOOKS
6) ENROLL IN STRESS TO JOY ONLINE COURSE
7) BOOK ME FOR YOUR SPEAKING, LEADERSHIP TRAINING, CORP. CONSULTING:
8) MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR TREATMENT: https://shifahealth.org/request-an-appointment
Dedicated to Your Health and Happiness