"We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need." (Tyler Durden, Fight Club)
There are certain aspects of the psyche that men can only access around other men.
Building off last week's Warrior Archetype, we look at the hero traits as they pertain to male-to-male interaction:
- Why honor, courage, and strength are universal "masculine" values.
- Roots of chivalry in all male hierarchies
- What vulnerability actually is between men (It's not what the self-help world proclaims)
- Creating your own rites of passage
- How to start an effective men's group (as opposed to a circle jerk.)
This will be kind of a bridge between the Warrior and the Lover (which we'll cover next week).