Oct 11, 2022
50: Give Your Kids Investments Not Toys with EarlyBird
Jordan Wexler joins me today to explain how you can help your kids become investors early on with custodial accounts.
With the confusion that surrounds 529 plans (tons of options, rules and restrictions) and the shifting landscape of college, bootcamps, certifications, trades, and so on, a custodial account may buy you more flexibility.
Links from the show:
* EarlyBird FAQ's
* EarlyBird (referral link - you don't have to put any into crypto)
* Sweater Ventures Invests in EarlyBird
* Clark Howard 529 Guide By State
* Clark Howard on when you should or shouldn't use a 529
* UGMA (Uniform Gift to Minor's Act)
* Assets that FAFSA Looks at
Check out getbitcoinfi.com for more blog posts and articles, and get involved in the community.
* Strike - the Venmo of crypto. Buy, sell and send crypto with no fees. Use my link to get $10, no purchase necessary.
* Cash App has low fees and Bitcoin only. Get $5 when you sign up with me link
* I ha…