Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter, Britain’s most pancake-powered biking podcast, with Simon Hargreaves and Martin Fitz-Gibbons, Britain’s most pancaked motorcycle journalists. And Front End Chatter is, as ever, made from the plain flour and two eggs of Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists, and www.bikesocial.co.uk, the world’s most comprehensive motorcycling website.
And on this episode of Front End Chatter we have:
* how do you like your pancakes?
* full details of Suzuki’s 2021 Hayabusa, including some thinking behind that headline power deficit over the old bike…
* Martin’s new bike – what’s he got and why’s he got it?
* how cool would an adventure bike rally-cross race at the Isle of Man be?
* how will a proposed naked superbike class effect the prospects of up-and-coming young riders on an international stage?
* wouldn’t it be cool if Triumph lay on a Speed Triple one-make series to promote the new bike?
* the pros and cons of the Rekluse auto clutch system
* fuelling and throttle snatch – why, oh why does it exist?
* why is fuel injection less efficient than carbs?
… all this and much more chattering!
Thanks for listening and supporting the pod, and please keep your emails and questions coming to:
And catch us on the socials: