How can you be happy even in times of much uncertainty? Cheryl Hines, Emmy nominated actress, cofounder of Hines+Young, producer, director, and podcast host is back to talk about the genesis of the new business she founded with her daughter Cat, and what it's been like being married to someone who is running for president of the United States. She shares how we can make the world a more inclusive place, let go of other people’s judgments, live authentically, make space to take care of yourself, and trust that everything is going to be okay.
- Join Cathy's Quilt Membership! cathyheller.com/quilt
- Sign up for Amy Porterfield's free masterclass cathyheller.com/class
- Shop the Hines+Young collection at https://shophinesyoung.com/ and use code "cathy20" for 20% off
- Follow Cheryl on Instagram @_cherylhines
- Listen to our first episode with Cheryl Hines at cathyheller.com/cheryl-hines
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices