Moderator: Michael Gordon Voss, publisher of Stanford Social Innovation Review
- Patricia McIlreavy, President and CEO, Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- Fred Kaynor, Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, Schwab Charitable
After you listen
- Visit the Schwab Charitable COVID-19 resource center for webcasts, articles and blogs from philanthropic leaders, and charity search tools designed to help donors increase the impact of their charitable giving.
- Review this up-to-date list of CDP-recommended charities supporting COVID-19 response, relief, and recovery efforts both domestically and abroad.
- Community foundations offer invaluable knowledge and resources to help donors maximize the impact of their support in local communities affected by the spread of COVID-19. Access this tool to help identify community foundation-sponsored COVID-19 funds for specific geographic locations.
- As donors and organizations mobilize to help the most vulnerable, the healthcare sector and local economies, consider how your time, talent and treasure may help make a difference.
Subscribe to Giving with Impact for free on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen.
Giving with Impact is an original podcast from Schwab Charitable and Stanford Social Innovation Review.
If you enjoy the show, please leave us a rating or review on Apple Podcasts.