From distracted parenting to "sharenting," an honest look at our own use of electronic media can make us into more skillful parents and better role models.
Here's what to remember:
- Put your phone away whenever possible when you're with your kids.
- If you want calmer children, be a more focused parent.
- Before you post a picture or share a cute story about your kids on social media, think twice and get their permission if possible.
- Don't use technology to stalk your children.
- Work for healthier technology for your kids, and for all of us.