AP 303: What if it's really too late? || Growth Spurt
All month long we've discussed our theme "Never Too Late" with several guests here on the podcast and on Instagram. So, today's Growth Spurt may seem confusing, I get it! But, I wanted to share my bite-sized thoughts on this idea.
It may be realistically too late to pursue a very specific career choice, for example, and that's okay. Don't give up on the seeds to that dream, whatever it may be. Lean into your passions that fueled that dream and pursue them in reasonable ways.
I'm sharing my own personal ambitions of my youth and how I gave up on them for a while. Once I reconnected with myself, and sowed those seeds a little, I found unique ways to pursue my interests, and encourage you to seek the same.
About a few other things...
The Strive Hive helps Progressors who are eager to take action and strive for daily progress access LEARNING, CHANGE, AND COMMUNITY, so that they can find more and lasting personal growth and fulfillment. Join us for weekly chats, monthly masterclasses, self development book club, accountability and more!
Join me and Ceri Payne for a FREE CLASS to help you set the foundation for the new year. In Setting Up for Future You you’ll have the space and time you need to get clear about what you want to take with you (and leave behind) from 2020 and what your truest priorities are going to be in 2021.
Sign up for the Go Getter Newsletter to get Progress Pointers in your inbox every Thursday.
* Take a minute to fill out my survey!
* FREE CLASS – Setting Up for Future You
* Join Podcast University and learn how to start or grow your podcast!
* COVID School Resource Guide
* Get the Organization Overhaul audio course
* Join the monthly membership group
* Get your first month+ FREE with Libsyn using code MONICA
* Lend your voice and experience + be featured on the show HERE
* Join Monica on Facebook and Instagram
* Songs Credit: DRIVE by Dj Nicolai Heidlas @nicolai-heidlas Music provided by FREE MUSIC FOR VLOGS AND VIDEOS bit.ly/freemusicforvlogs