SN 789: Anatomy of a Ryuk Attack - Zoom End-to-End Encryption, Windows 10 God Mode, Manifest v3
Zoom end-to-end encryption, Windows 10 god mode, Manifest v3.
* Last Wednesday, Zoom announced that THIS week their 30-evaluation of end-to-end encrypted video conferencing would begin
* How to enable Windows 10 "God Mode"
* Edge to be updated with browser extensions "Manifest v3"
* Last Tuesday Microsoft issued fixes for 87 security vulnerabilities - so, yeah, it was a slow month...
* Your SonicWall Network Security Appliance (NSA) MUST be patched now!
* Microsoft's two out-of-cycle patches
* Anatomy of a Ryuk Attack
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-789-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.