1. Why Jen believes none of us is safe from betrayal – but how she knows with certainty it will never happen to her again.
2. The useful part of unforgiveness, the worst thing about forgiveness, and how to know when it’s time to forgive.
3. Brené Brown’s advice to Jen for how to begin rebuilding brick by brick after the life you built implodes.
4. The steps Jen took to learn to trust her body for the first time – and what she calls her body now.
5. What Jen would go back and tell her kids about marriage and divorce if she could do it differently.
Jen Hatmaker is the New York Times bestselling author of For the Love and Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire, along with twelve other books. She hosts the award-winning For the Love podcast, is the delighted curator of the Jen Hatmaker Book Club, and leader of a tightly knit online community where she reaches millions of people each week. Jen is a co-founder of Legacy Collective, a giving organization that grants millions of dollars toward sustainable projects around the world. She is a mom to five kids and lives just outside Austin, Texas.
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices