TW // eating disorders
1. Glennon’s “final frontier”—her attempt to stop controlling her body.
2. The opportunity costs of a lifetime spent obsessing about our size and shape.
3. How we’ve been taught to fixate over every hair, wrinkle, and pound—but have never been taught how our bodies actually work.
4. How to quit conditioning girls to stay small in body, hunger, ambition, and desire.
5. The tyranny of the weigh-in at the doctor’s office—and why BMI is horseshit.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices