In the episode discover:
1. How the constant to-do list ticker looping in Amanda's brain makes her feel like a dormant volcano.
2. The job description we've somehow accepted for motherhood—and whether self-abandonment is a job requirement.
3. The way gender expectations even creep into Glennon and Abby's marriage.
4. How to know whether your partner is a co-builder or an assistant.
5. How to make the invisible load of caretaking visible—and potentially bearable.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices