1. Why are we conditioned to spend so much of our precious time and energy on our appearance?
2. Why is it that when men put work into the world, the world asks if his work is worthy—but when women put work into the world, the world asks if she’s worthy?
3. Why is half the population’s face allowed to exist as is, while the rest of our faces “need” to be covered in concealers, colors, botox, etc., etc....?
4. How is it that the ultimate way to insult a woman is to say that she’s “let herself go”?
5. The better “beauty” standard for women that is liberating Glennon right now.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices