1. How, if you have been struggling in your romantic, parental, family, or work relationships through the lingering uncertainty of the last two years, you are not alone.
2. The revolutionary understanding that, in relationships, “behind every criticism is a longing; behind every anger is a hurt.”
3. What to do when your relationship is a bond of co-parenting / life management instead of a partnership of ongoing discovery.
4. The link between trauma recovery and the process of enlivening “dead” relationships.
5. Esther’s everyday conflict resolution practices.
About Esther Perel:
Psychotherapist and New York Times bestselling author Esther Perel is recognized as one of today’s most insightful and original voices on modern relationships. Fluent in nine languages, she helms a therapy practice in New York City and serves as an organizational consultant for Fortune 500 companies around the world. Her celebrated TED Talks have garnered more than 30 million views and her bestselling books, Mating in Captivity and The State of Affairs, are global phenomena translated into nearly 30 languages. Esther is also an executive producer and host of the popular podcasts Where Should We Begin? and How’s Work? Her latest project is Where Should We Begin - A Game of Stories with Esther Perel.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices