Writing the Book on Successfully Growing Your Small Business
– Publish. Promote. Profit. with Rob Kosberg Episode 086 Barry Moltz
After successfully selling his last operating business, Barry has branched out into a number of entrepreneurship-related activities. He founded an angel investor group, an angel fund, and is a former advisory member of the board of the Angel Capital Education Foundation. His first book, “You Need to Be A Little Crazy: The Truth about Starting and Growing Your Business” describes the ups and downs and emotional trials of running a business. It is in its fifth reprint and has been translated into Chinese, Russian, Korean and Thai.
His second book, “Bounce! Failure, Resiliency and the Confidence to Achieve Your Next Great Success”, shows what it takes to come back and develop true business confidence. It has been translated into Korean and German. His third book, “BAM! Delivering Customer Service in a Self-Service World” shows how customer service is the new marketing. People now buy experiences and relationships, not products. His fourth book, Small Town Rules: How Small Business and Big Brands can Profit in a Connected Economy shows how when every customer can talk to every other customer, it’s like living in a small town: Your reputation is everything! His fifth book, “How to Get Unstuck: 25 Ways to Get Your Business Growing Again” focuses on how to get small business owners making more profits in their company.
Listen to this informative Publish. Promote. Profit. episode with Barry Moltz about writing the book on successfully growing your small business.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How opening for an established speaker can open different doors in your life.
- Why getting paid well to speak is the ticket, and everything else is a bonus.
- How the audience will have fun if the speaker is having fun too.
- Why most people need to make changes in their lives and businesses to be successful.
- How many entrepreneurs don’t know how to read their basic documents and why that needs to change.
Connect with Barry:
Guest Contact Info:
Connect with Rob:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices