This week on the pod, Dan has brought back his friend and one of your favorite guests of all time, Sarah Reilly!
Sarah Reilly is a life coach based in Sydney, Australia who helps executives, entrepreneurs and creatives get anything they want. She combines the spirituality and the woo woo with science-based facts that might give you a new perspective on how to get into "the matrix" as she calls it. She shares how to make it happen.
In this episode, Dan and Sarah talk about how to create a life that you run and that doesn't run you. Deep down, we know that we need to make changes and that our actions can lead us to where we want to go. Yet inside and our environment surrounding us feels like we're still stuck.
Dan and Sarah are here to show you why that is and what you can do about it.
Along with all the truth bombs they'll drop on you, they also have a major announcement!
Here's what you'll get in today's episode:
- Four steps to bridge between having a life you run instead of a life that runs you.
- How making changes in your life starts with personal responsibility.
- Why the people you surround yourself with can make or break any changes you want to make in life.
- The power of making a committed decision and how life starts to shift once you fully commit.
- Why strategy is important, but not the most important part of making a change in life.
To join the Wavelength Mastermind, visit wavelengthmastermind.com
Find Sarah on Instagram @SarahReillyCoaching
Join Dan's Life Amplified Facebook Tribe! facebook.com/groups/lifeamplified
Follow Dan on Instagram for daily tips and motivation: @cscdanmason
To learn more about Dan, visit creativesoulcoaching.net
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers