To round off 2021, today’s episode features six of David’s favorite insights from the year from leaders like Marvin Ellison, Indra Nooyi, and Tom Brady. You’re going to learn about how to react to overwhelming and scary situations with focus, confidence, planning, and communication. Plus, David will teach you his number one exercise for taking stock of where you are now in order to work towards where you want to go.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- David’s 3x5 exercise for self-evaluation going into a new year
- Tom Brady’s model for clear, current communication with teammates
- Niren Chaudhary’s process for bringing clarity and purpose to overwhelming situations
- Indra Nooyi’s advice for balancing work and home life
- Kara Goldin’s conviction about how to escape the bondage of fear in business
- Andy Roddick’s ritual for staying focused to play point after point in tennis without losing it
- Marvin Ellison’s story about learning to stand out as himself rather than blend in as someone else
Check out https://howleaderslead.com/best-of-2021/ for more great leadership insights, and go to https://howleaderslead.com/survey to share your great insights about the podcast!