In episode 828, Jack and Miles are joined by activist and podcaster Rafael Shimunov to discuss the entitlement and arrogance of the insurrectionists, how the DSA helped sweep the Nevada Democratic vote, Piers Morgan storming out of Good Morning Britain, studios moving movie release dates forward, who the front runner for the next James Bond is, a history of presidents dogs behavior, and more!
- Tattoo artist linked to Trump friend Roger Stone arrested on Capitol riot charges
- State Department aide appointed by Trump stormed the Capitol, beat police with a riot shield, FBI says
- ENTIRE STAFF OF NEVADA DEMOCRATIC PARTY QUITS AFTER DEMOCRATIC SOCIALIST SLATE WON EVERY SEAT
- PIERS MORGAN UK REGULATOR PROBING MEGHAN COMMENTARY After He Quits 'GMB'
- Piers Morgan to leave Good Morning Britain following Meghan Markle row
- As the domestic box office inches toward recovery, studios move up major titles
- Sam Heughan: "Any Actor Would Never Say They're Not Interested In James Bond"
- Biden's German Shepherd has aggressive incident and is sent back to Delaware
- Newsmax Airs Whole Segment Attacking Biden's Senior Dog, Champ
- White House defends Sunny and Bo after biting report
- Down, Sunny! First dog knocks 2-year-old over at White House
- George W Bush's dog bites two people
- Jenna Bush Hager: Former First Dog Barney 'was a real jerk'
- FDR’s German Shepherd, Major
- Theodore Roosevelt’s Pete
- WATCH: Count Ossie - Sam's Intro
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.com