“Becoming conscious of the stories we’re telling can be lifesaving to individuals and entire cultures.”—Gareth Higgins
How do you recount life’s biggest triumphs and failures? What about your deepest loves and biggest betrayals? In this season, we'll be exploring the power of storytelling to help create a more just and loving world.
This season, Brian McLaren dives into conversation with the co-host for this season, Gareth Higgins. Gareth is a writer and speaker who works in peace building and violence reduction in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Together, Brian and Gareth invite you to explore the story patterns that can lead us towards — and away from — a more equitable and loving future.
- The transcript for this episode can be found here.
- To learn more about Gareth Higgins, click here.
- To learn more about Brian McLaren, click here.
- To explore the seven stories in more depth, visit the website here. You'll find details about the children's book, essays for adults, and more.
Connect with us:
- Have a question you'd like Brian or Gareth to answer about the seven stories? Email us: email@example.com or leave us voicemail. Questions for this season will only be accepted until November 22nd, 2023.
- This podcast is made possible, thanks to the generosity of our donors. If you would love to support the ongoing work of the Center for Action and Contemplation and the continued work of our podcasts, you can donate at https://cac.org/support-cac/podcasts/ Thank you!