Social Security is a big part of what we discuss with clients on a daily basis because the majority of us will rely on this retirement benefit for income after we’ve stopped working. Despite its importance to planning, there’s a lot that the average person doesn’t know about Social Security.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- What are work credits and how many do you need?
- Some of the rules surrounding spousal benefits and who might benefit.
- The conditions for claiming benefits from your ex-spouse.
- What is the earnings test and how does it tie into your benefits?
- Your Social Security benefits can actually be garnished by the federal government.
Want to get in touch with Mark?
https://retirementhuddle.com/ email@example.com 888-511-7526