Aug 6, 2021
S2 / Ep 10 - Content Marketing Strategy: Utilizing Artificial Intelligence to Optimize Content
What if marketing teams could boost efficiency and speed while simultaneously creating more space for creativity? With artificial intelligence, the possibility is promising.
Jeff Coyle is the Co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer of MarketMuse, an industry-leading content solution that brings data scientists and engineers together with content strategists and SEO experts to make AI accessible for content teams of all sizes and skill levels. Jeff has had his finger on the pulse of content marketing and strategy optimization almost since its inception, and in this episode, he shares his expertise on how to optimize workflows - at every stage of the content lifecycle - by harnessing the power of AI.
In this episode, we discuss:
* Jeff’s journey with MarketMuse, from early-adopter to co-founder
* How MarketMuse helps writers, editors, and publishers create content through the lens of a subject matter expert
* If AI “posers” exist and, if so, what to do about them
* What is artificial intelligence, really?
* The evolution of technology, including AI and smart voice tech
* Is AI a threat to healthcare marketers?
* Two ways to train clients to optimize existing content
For more on content marketing, visit our blog: https://growwithfuoco.com/blog/