Mar 15, 2021
Episode 29: Women in Tech: Creating stronger female networks
If you believe in equal opportunities, then we have a long way to go in IT. Creating stronger female networks is one way forward. In a special #WomenInTech Cloudspotting episode, Sai and Alex are joined by four members of the Professional Organization of Women Empowerment at Rackspace Technology (POWER).
• Rackspace Technology POWER Podcasts: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXK8KWNgW1Msvv2LcWVp7xGgjJeSev45g
• Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13588356-daring-greatly
• How to Talk So Little Kids Will Listen by Joanna Faber and Julie King https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29430725-how-to-talk-so-little-kids-will-listen
• How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber, Elaine Mazlish, Kimberly Ann Coe https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/769016.HowtoTalkSoKidsWillListenListenSoKidsWill_Talk
• Little Girls Can Be Mean: Four Steps to Bully-proof Girls in the Early Grades by Michelle Anthony, Reyna Lindert https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7607611-little-girls-can-be-mean
• Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World – and Why Things Are Better Than You Think by Hans Rosling, Ola Rosling, Anna Rosling Rönnlund https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34890015-factfulness
• Corporates Are from Mars, Charities Are from Venus. By Kay Allen with Tanja Rasmussen https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15939995-corporates-are-from-mars-charities-are-from-venus-kay-allen-with-tanja Special Guests: Danielle Rudden, Gavin Bounds, Jo Glass, and Vanessa Thompson.