Special Thanksgiving Episode: Reflections On His (True) Turnaround Story, With Roland Frasier
For Thanksgiving week, in a very tough year, we’re sharing a previously shared episode in the spirit of Gratitude, Goodwill, and Grace.
If you’re a regular listener, you’ve been blown away by Roland’s success, strategies, and stories. He’s nothing short of impressive. But in today’s episode, Roland levels with you and tells his personal story so that you can be encouraged, learn from his mistakes, stop comparing yourself to others, and build the life you truly want.
He shares his reflections, revelations, and how his path led him to a better version of himself and an exponentially better life.
“That moment is the moment I mark as the creation of who I am today. Version 2.0 of me, a better human”. -Roland Frasier.
If his transparency inspires you, be sure to head over to our home page and sign up for exclusive content from Roland. You can also follow Roland on Facebook, where his profile is always full of content and conversation. Listen Today For:
* The challenges that knocked the wind out of Roland. (His wife left him, the US Government came after him, The IRS demanded $2M in back taxes, and most of his friends and family turned their back on him). Yes, that happened.
* Roland’s ‘take’ on that sequence of events as he looks back now.
* The wisdom that helped him let go of resentments toward those that ‘gave up on him.’
“I didn’t have the servant’s heart. Not yet. At this point, pretty much everyone I knew thought I was out of the game. And you know what? I almost was.” Roland Frasier
* What Roland believes was one of his most significant breakthroughs in his life - that will also help you face your biggest challenges.
* The time he almost killed himself, followed by three years of running from the hard questions.
* The revelatory moment that turned things around and the clarity that it gave him. Roland’s Revelations (In His Words) That Might Help You Too:
1. I would never understand any of this until I could look at my role in it all.
2. Only what I and I alone had done, or not done, brought all of these troubles down on my head.
3. The only way out was through. I had to be the one who got myself to the other side.
4. I was the only one who could get me through the challenges I was facing.
5. I had to own my actions, both past, and present. That would give me the power to create change.
6. My future was as bright as I decided it would be. I could quit now and fade away or lean into adversity, beat it, bend it to my will and persevere through it.
7. No one wronged me. They all had their own experiences of what was happening. They were driven by their own needs, wants, limitations, fears, and interpretations of all the events unfolding around them, and they were dealing with this as best they could. It was not personal to me, no matter how personal it seemed. It was about them and their experience.
8. I needed to have a Servant’s heart and offer help to others with no expectation of anything in return, to stop being transactional in all relationships.
9. In all my business dealings, I needed to put my customer, client, partner, or vendor first, serve their interests, and mine would then also be served.
10. Most importantly, I needed to put my ego aside and stop pursuing money for money’s sake, success for success’s sake, and abandon my pride at beating the system, negotiating the best deal, and winning for winning’s sake. Roland Decided That He Needed To Be
“At any given time...We are all facing huge challenges that may seem insurmountable. We all doubt ourselves or feel like imposters one step away from being found out”. Roland Frasier
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players. 🎧 Mentioned In This Episode
Thank you to our partners, Conversion Fanatics. Contact & Follow Roland
Through his Website Follow Business Lunch Podcast
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review! Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players.