How far would you go to protect your company’s reputation? Is it box-of-live-spiders far? Is it cross-country far? Is it re-enact-a-B-list-80s-movie far? Emily Lindsey joins for this very crime-y episode about the eBay corporate cyberstalking scandal that goes further than you’d imagine. This episode is absolutely nuts; it’s got blogging, it’s got schemes, it's got people who make a preposterous amount of money trying to do crime. Can’t miss this one! Follow @BustedBizBureau everywhere!
- “Take Her Down”: Inside eBay’s Stalking Campaign against a Natick Couple, Mike Damiano, Boston Magazine, December 2021
- Activist Investor Eviscerates eBay Management, Ina Steiner, eCommerceBytes January 2019
- eBay CEO Devin Wenig Earns 152 Times That of Employees, Ina Steiner, eCommerceBytes April 2019
- FBI Affadavit, Mark Wilson, June 11 2020
- Gilbert, Popp, Stockwell and Zea Charging Doc, US District Court of Massachusetts, May 2020
- US District Court of Massachusetts vs. Phillip Cooke, July 2021
- Pictures of iMessages, Craigslist Post, and Pig Mask, BustedBizBureau Instagram, 2022