In this episode of the podcast, we talked about diet culture and how to reject it, and I shared some tips and mindset shifts to help you live more freely and happily around food.
And in episode 2, we discussed why you might struggle to stick to diets and why it has nothing to do with your willpower.
But today, I’m sharing the key to actually stop dieting and how to stick to it once and for all so that you can move on with your life.
This week, I’m sharing my proven method – the Three Pillars of Nourishment – with you to help you focus on your health and wellbeing and give up dieting for good.
Exploring these pillars will help you understand the problem with the way you’ve been conditioned to think about diets, so if you’re ready to give up dieting but you don’t know where to start, this episode is for you!
To celebrate the launch of the show, I'm going to be giving away 'You Are Nourished Well Being Bundles'. They will comprise some of my favourite self-care products to help you feel nourished in 2022. Click here to enter
“Transformation doesn’t occur in the 5-day detox or the 21-day bootcamp. It occurs in the small thing you do for 5 or 10 minutes every single day that leads to you building a habit.”
- Lauren Gayfer
In This Episode:
- Hear what nourishment means to me and why it is so important if you are looking to live a healthier life.
- Discover why having the tools to manage your stress levels can help you give up dieting for good.
- Building positive habits can lead to complete transformation in your life, here’s how…
- I’m giving you something that you can do right now to get the wheels spinning and start to remove diets from your life.
- Discover why the Three Pillars of Nourishment is the key to giving up dieting.
- Learn why diets won’t ever teach you how to change your mindset and why this is such a problem.
Connect with Lauren: