Every diet you’ve ever been on claims that theirs holds the secret magic formula, and all you need to do is follow it, and your life will be all sunshine and roses. But the truth is there is no secret magic formula, so this week, we’re chucking all that out the window and taking it back to basics.
Today we’re talking all about food, which, as a nutritionist, is one of my favorite things to talk about. Eating well doesn’t need to be as complicated as everyone makes it out to be; it is actually very simple. So in this episode, I’m sharing my top 3 criteria when it comes to choosing what food to eat, and sharing how I decide what to eat on any given day. If you feel confused about nutrition and how to construct a healthy plate of food that does you good and fills you up, this episode will explain all!
“Carbohydrates, fats, and proteins all have a specific role to play in our body and we need them all for our body to function well.”
- Lauren Gayfer
In This Episode:
- Some diets out there are still claiming to be lifestyles rather than diets. Here’s why they’re still diets…
- Find out what macronutrients are and why we need all of them to function well.
- Eating a low-carb diet can make you feel low and depressed. Here’s why…
- I’m sharing the formula for putting together a meal that leaves you feeling satisfied.
- There’s a reason you are craving biscuits, crisps, and cakes when you are trying to diet. Here’s what it is…
- Discover why we need fats, proteins, and carbohydrates and why it’s so important for us to include all of them in our meals.
- One of the questions I get asked the most when I’m running one of my challenges
Connect with Lauren:
- If you would like to get your hands on some recipes for healthy snacks, download my free eBook at: https://www.laurengayfer.com/healthy-snacks