In this episode I'm joined by Jimmy Bell, CPA and Mira Johnson, CPA from JF Bell Group. Jimmy and Mira advise veterinarians throughout the country on better business strategy and processes to execute on those strategies. We discuss a wide range of topics and if you are a owner or aspiring owner this in a cannot miss episode.
- How JF Bell Group is non-traditional CPA and that's by design.
- Why they decided to go all-in for veterinarians.
- How technology is making veterinary medicine more efficient and why proper implementation is vital.
- How owners need to think about business strategy.
- How cash flow challenges before and during COVID-19 impact practices.
- Why succession planning is an under discussed topic in veterinary medicine.
- Finally, a soapbox topic that is worth listening for.
Book Referenced - Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff
Website - http://cpasforveterinarians.com/
Learn about Medici