In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Michael Bugg who is a real estate investor, veterinarian, and entrepreneur. He is the co-founder of The Veterinary Project podcast which is fantastic for those that aren’t checking out his work. Dr. Bugg resides in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, and has built a very successful real estate business to free himself from clinical practice.
- The early days of his life as a DVM and how that shaped his desire to find another way to build wealth.
- When and how he was able to create the real estate business to be passive.
- The various styles of real estate investing.
- Key metrics and his suggestions for getting started and involved.
- Current properties and history of acquisitions.
- The biggest mistakes he sees people make.
- What he thinks about interest rates and real estate.
- The Veterinary Project podcast
- His definition of what wealth is.
Dr. Bugg's LinkedIn
The Veterinary Project Podcast
Vincere Wealth Management - Real Estate Replay