In this episode, I'm joined by Mike Sabatino, CFP®, CSLP® owner and founder of Sabadoodle whose mission is to help veterinary practice owners and managers attract, retain and motivate employees. He offers financial coaching programs for DVMs and staff with six-figure student loan debt. Mike is working to make financial literacy better across the board in veterinary medicine by focusing on everyone involved in the team. We discuss:
- Mike's story and how he narrowed his focus on this niche in veterinary medicine.
- Why he doesn't offer personal financial planning as a CFP® but has chosen another path to use his skills.
- Thoughts around student loans and discussions he is having with veterinary teams.
- His thoughts on the biggest issues with retain of the team in veterinary medicine.
- The benefits most veterinarians are not taking advantage of from their employers.
- The work he is doing with the New York Veterinary Medical Association and how that could be a template for other organized veterinary medical associations.
Sabadoodle - Mike has a ton of great free resources for you on his site!
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
VetCheck Pet Urgent Care Center Franchise