In this episode, Dr. Trimble executive director of the VETERINARY ENTREPRENEURSHIP ACADEMY (VEA) joins the show for a wide-ranging discussion. VEA's mission is to accelerate innovation and entrepreneurship from within the veterinary profession. We discuss the following
- The history and mission of VEA.
- The far to common narrow focus that veterinarians often have on their career.
- Changing from providing knowledge to wisdom and why that matters so much.
- The nine core elements of business and how to think differently.
- Why veterinarians are great problem solvers and possess the skills to be great business creators.
- The vision for expanding programming to those already in the workforce vs. only students.
- His favorite VEA story.
- How can the industry support VEA
Learn more about VEA : https://vea.vet/
Students check out the resources on how to get involved: https://vea.vet/students
Dr. Trimble's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtrimble/
Learn about Medici