Ray has been buying Single Family houses for more than 30 years around the Houston area. During that time he has bought and sold over 1,000 houses. He also owns a property management company and typically has 3-4 rehabs going on at any time. Ray is known throughout the investor community as an expert rehabber as well as an expert transaction engineer.
Ray is the kind of investor Private Lenders should seek out.
- Began investing in Real Estate in 1982
- Has rehabbed over 1,000 houses
- Served as President of the Realty Investment Club of Houston
- Co-owns Alamo Real Estate Investors Association in San Antonio, TX
- Co-owns 713 Real Estate Investors Association in Houston, TX
- Owns a property management company
- Is a mentor and coach
- Utilizes Private Lenders’ money for his and his students’ deals
- Is a private lender himself
- Also lends from his Self-Directed IRA
- Does deals/loans all over the state of Texas
What you’ll earn on this episode:
- The value of starting small and working your way up to higher levels of sophistication
- Get around experienced people, establish relationships, make loans and learn everything you can
- Ray treat his Private Lenders extremely well and makes sure they are paid first, especially if he gets upside down on a deal
- Suggests Private Lenders help the borrower to be successful
- insights into various aspects of Real Estate Investing that go against conventional wisdom
To learn more and get in contact with Ray:
Alamo Real Estate Investors Association
Voice/Text: You gotta listen to episode!
Please Visit and Support the following:
Get 25% off your Quest IRA Expo tickets with promo code: BakerExpo
Click the image below to purchase your tickets!
Hosted by Landon Rothstein & Ray Sasser
Please donate to the Texas 100 and make sure owner finance rights are understood and upheld! Click Link Below!!